• Tropico 3
• Tropico 3: Absolute Power
Tropico 3: You decide whether you want to use your army to secure your power base in the best traditions of corrupt, unscrupulous tyrants everywhere or lead your people to prosperity in your role as generous elder statesman.
No matter whether you turn Tropico into a vacation paradise, a police state or a modern industrial nation - you will always have to defend your actions before your people! Wander through Tropico as El Presidente in order to intimidate political opponents, hold populist speeches or just to enjoy your country's own Caribbean flair.
Don't forget to keep a sharp eye on the dangers and side-effects of your absolute power! Danger lurks on every corner, be it militant revolutionaries bent on installing a communist junta, or the machinations of the superpowers USA and the Soviet Union, both of whom would like to see a more amenable ruler in strategically important Tropico!
History takes its course with events such as the Cuba crisis, papal visits and other actual decisive historical events. The only question is whether or not you can play a role in that history!
- Comprehensive campaign with 15 different missions
- A variety of business sectors: Tourism, petroleum, mining, agriculture, etc.
- A timeline editor allows you to create your own fictive historical events or enter real ones
- Avatar function: Wander the island as El Presidente and change the course of play
- Political speeches, edicts and "other" means of influence
- A wide range of editing and modification functions
- Mission generator for random map creation
- The cinematic, highly detailed graphics perfectly reflect
- A variety of online-functions such as high scores or visiting islands belonging to other players
- Great Latin soundtrack
Tropico 3: Absolute Power Absolute Power is the brand new expansion pack for the critically acclaimed Tropico 3 and is bursting with new features and campaigns.
Absolute Power once again sees you return to your Caribbean island paradise as the infamous El Presidente. How will you run your country? Dictator or man of the people – the choice is yours but either way you must answer to your people!
Features: • A brand new campaign featuring 10 all new missions spread over 10 islands • 6 new buildings including garbage dumps, a marina, a grade school as well as 6 new landmarks to unlock • 10 new Absolute Power edicts to issue • New loyalist faction and all new faction disasters • Brand new intro sequence and Win/Lose cut scenes • Beautification upgrades for presidential palace • Improved status indicators for buildings and stored resources • More radio announcements • Addition of gravel roads for rural areas
|Age rating||13+ ESRB|