In SimCity 4, you don't just build your city, you breathe life into it. With god-like powers, you sculpt mountains, gouge riverbeds, and seed forests to lay the groundwork for your creation. Then construct the most realistic metropolis you can imagine. Your city comes alive with the hustle and bustle of construction crews, the snarl of traffic and the activity of your Sims. Build mansions on mountainsides, cross canyons with bridges and raise skyscrapers downtown. The impact of your touch will be immediate but not entirely predictable. Cap an erupting volcano to save your city, but don't be surprised if lava explodes from another source. If your citizens burst into a panic, throw down barricades and dispatch the police or send the Mayor's limo to quell the mob. Will your actions calm the crowd or contribute to chaos?
Includes Sim City 4 and the Rush Hour expansion pack!
- Exciting New Transportation Options: Put things in motion by creating the one-way streets of San Francisco, wide avenues of New York, a ferry system of Seattle, or elevated train networks of Chicago
- 50 New Structures: Add dozens of new buildings including massive rail yards, sprawling seaports, and high-tech helipads. Popular structures can also be added such as historic train stations, classic Americana road marks, and European tourist attractions
- U-Drive It!: Take complete control over cars, helicopters, and ambulances on the streets of your city and guide them to their destination. Get your Sims moving, watch your rating score skyrocket, and earn new vehicle and building options
- Expanded Building Sets: Designate one of three historical eras to your city or layout your city with an all-new building set based on Modern European architecture
- Make Your Mark: Create signposts in key areas of your city to designate neighborhoods, districts, and points of interest. Place labels on streets, roads, mountains, and bodies of water to personalize your city. Mark areas for future expansion, or design a map of the city you live in
- New Disasters: Watch out for thieves and carjackers wreaking havoc throughout your city. Can the police dispatch chase them down? Test your nerves and stop a car at the railroad crossing and watch what happens next. Looking for the big disaster? Start the UFO invasion and watch as Sims are abducted, buildings are destroyed, and crop circles are created.
- Maps and Tools: Track the ebb and flow of traffic, plan your growth, or map out how your Sims whisk from one city to another
|Age rating||3+ Pegi|