Lured to Mars by the Ultor Corporation's promise of a better life, thousands have come to seek their fortune and work for the massive mining company. But all is not as it seems. A deadly plague is sweeping through the barracks, and miners suffer daily abuse at the hands of the Ultor guards. Is a revolution on the horizon?
Red Faction revolutionizes gaming with Geo-Mod technology, the ability to completely alter and destroy the environment in real-time. Featuring 5 controllable vehicles, 15 weapons of mass destruction, unparalleled multiplayer action, and a setting on Mars in the midst of a deadly plague and rebellion, Red Faction sets the gold standard in gaming!
Red Faction 2:
Twenty-second century Earth. Five years after the rebellion on Mars.
For the last 15 years, Sopot, the corrupt dictator, has oppressed the people of the Commonwealth. His relentless pursuit of unification with the neighboring United Republic has left the country soaked in unnecessary bloodshed and poverty. Propaganda is plastered throughout communities and a Public Information Building, built as a tribute to the self-centered chancellor, spews news broadcasts with claims of victory as more and more soldiers fall victim. Fed up after years on the front lines, a group of super-soldiers injected with nanotechnology vow to replace the dictator and restore peace.
Defend your country as Alias, a demolitions expert, with the help of your five squad members, each specializing in their own method of destruction. Fight through diverse levels using vehicles, an arsenal of specialized weapons and massive explosives in your rampage to overthrow the government.
Red Faction Guerrilla:
Red Faction: Guerrilla takes place in the year 2120. The Earth Defense Force (EDF), the allies in the original Red Faction, have become the main antagonist of Guerrilla. Although initially supportive of the Martian miners, Earth's natural resources have run scarce, and as a result, its world economy has collapsed from rampant speculation of commodities and lack of production. Under pressure by Earth's corporations and leaders to acquire the resources of Mars at any cost and at a pace to meet Earth's high demand, the EDF has forced Martian society into a permanent state of unfree labour. The newly-reformed "Red Faction" arises to revolt against the EDF, drive them off the planet, and begin fairer negotiations with Earth.
Red Faction Armageddon:
A long-dormant evil emerges from the caves of Mars, unleashing Armageddon on the planet’s colonists. With this force stopping at nothing to cleanse the planet of life, mankind finds itself poised on the brink of extinction.
Red Faction: Armageddon expands on the critically acclaimed, best-selling franchise with new, groundbreaking challenges. You are humanity’s last hope for survival.
Red Faction Armageddon 'Path to War':
The Earth Defense Force has been defeated, and after centuries of oppression, Mars is finally free. For a time, there was peace. Yet from the forgotten ashes rose Adam Hale, scarred from years of struggle, seeking ultimate revenge against the Red Faction. His target, the one thing that keeps the surface of Mars habitable for thousands of colonists, is the Terraformer. Relive the battle for the Terraformer through four incredible new missions featuring aerial flyers, orbital strikes, and the Red Faction armored surface tank. Unlock two destructive new weapons, the Sharpshooter Gun and Shard Cannon, while earning ten new achievements in this thrilling new mission pack for Red Faction: Armageddon!
- Red Faction:
- Geo-Mod technology — the only FPS with real-time, arbitrary geometry modification
- Advanced physics simulation - supports falling geometry, particles and liquid
- Five land, sea and air vehicles to commandeer and control
- A compelling storyline across 20 diverse levels
- Dynamic, real-time lighting including lightmaps, object shadow casting and more
- Real-time skeletal deformation and interpolation for silky smooth animations
- Red Faction 2:
- Revamped Geo-Mod™ engine — the only FPS with real-time, arbitrary geometry modification
- Utilize four varied vehicles in combat including a tank, hover flyer and submarine
- Fourteen specialized weapons of mass destruction including dual-handed combinations
- All new inventory of useful items - health kits, night vision, numerous grenades and more
- Stealth, puzzle solving and action oriented objectives
- Advanced AI behavior - AI works in squads and reacts realistically to each combat situation
- Experience alternate endings based on style of combat - good or bad "karma"
- Red Faction Guerrilla:
- Guerrilla tactics: raid military compounds, rescue revolutionaries and sabotage EDF supply lines
- GEO-Mod 2.0: tear down enemy strongholds brick by brick with the most realistic destruction engine to date
- Multiplayer: put your demolition skills to the test with 16 player anarchy, siege and damage control modes
- Red Faction Armageddon:
- Hell on Mars: Darius Mason can only watch as the surface of Mars is destroyed. Seeking solace underground, an even greater threat emerges against humanity.
- Nano Forge: Unleash the devastating force of the Nano Forge with impact blasts, or suspend enemies in a stasis field with Shockwave.
- Heavy Artillery: Crunch enemies under your fusion-powered tank, suck them into a black hole with the Singularity Cannon, or use the world as your weapon with the Magnet Gun.
- Infestation Mode: Four players can team up online to battle back the relentless tide of attackers as the mysteries of the ancient threat continue to unfold.
|Age rating||18+ Pegi|
|Publisher||Nordic Games GMBH|