As the head of a marshalling yard, you are in charge of handling the goods traffic. Use different locomotives and hump yards to optimize your workflow. Work your way up from a small marshalling yard to the biggest.
Coordinate the goods traffic with the available shunting locomotives and by using the hump yards in the most efficient way. In the career mode you start working in a small marshalling yard. By and by, due to your efforts, you work your way up to bigger marshalling yards. A level is considered to be solved, if the trains have been arranged correctly.
But be careful, unpredictable events always affect the current happenings, such as:
- Important standard orders that have to be completed immediately
- Problems with the wagons such as axle or fire damages
- Defects of railway tracks
- Weather conditions that influence the visibility and therefore the work flow
The environment of the marshalling yard also affects the game run. The proximity to a forest e.g. causes an increased transportation of timber. As soon as you have successfully accomplished ten tasks you will be promoted to a bigger marshalling yard. Over nine different locations with countless tasks are waiting for you.
- Completely detailed scenery in 3D graphic
- In total 100 levels are waiting for the player
- Gradually increasing levels of difficulty
- Weather effects, day / night shift
- Long lasting fun factor due to the high score function
- Free choice of the mission, once you have accomplished all tasks
- Intuitive control via keyboard and mouse
|Age rating||3+ Pegi|