In Planet Rescue: Endangered Island, the explosion of an off-shore oil rig is destroying the fragile balance that enabled a really particular island to gather an incredible variety of wildlife. An international organisation for the protection of the environment called "Earth Rescue Team" decides to organise an emergency operation in order to restore the island's biodiversity. As a member of this team, your mission is to save this wonderful island to rescue the wildlife.
- Save this beautiful island: heal wild animals, clean wild areas (waste, pollution...) & recycle the waste you find; prepare the environment (reintroduce some plants so that the animals could eat for example) before freeing the wild animals.
- Protect & rescue 12 wild animals: your island is a natural haven with 4 different environments (forest, taiga, savannah, desert), from a cold forest with bears to a dry savannah with lions.
- Help the local inhabitants to develop a greener village: help them adopt nature-friendly habits (saving water, recycling...).
- Live a great adventure: team up with the other inhabitants of your island to solve its mystery and save it and work with the other members of the ERT (Earth Rescue Team) that will help you through the adventure.
- Calculate your own carbon footprint (not linked to the adventure & the rest of the game).
|Age rating||3+ Pegi|