• Etherlords II
Etherlords gameplay can be divided into two parts: strategic one and tactical one. Your strategic objectives include capturing new territories and protecting them, and developing your characters and captured structures. Your tactical objective is overcoming opposition in heroes combats.
• true 3D turn-based combat featuring a multitude of tactical solutions custom set of battle spells and individual combat style for each hero 64 heroes of 4 different races, their stats, specific abilities, and skills grow as heroes gain levels
• complex diplomacy system featuring long-term alliances and barter dealings
• over 10 game levels fused with a background story-line
• unique battle system specifically tailored for dynamic Internet and LAN multiplayer combat
• true 3D engine with the level of detail up to 50 000 polygons per frame
• exceptionally highly detailed in-game world featuring a great variety of inhabitants and stylish architecture
• over 120 richly detailed monsters to summon
• vast diversity of perfectly smooth, highly personal animations for each character and monster
• dazzling special effects for each spell
• advanced intellectual camera for the ultimate beauty of combat scenes
The saga continues! Etherlords II takes you back to the world of the Etherlords and into a whole new realm of fantastic possibilities. Choose your Hero from one of four distinct races and start your adventure to unlock the ultimate mystery.
• Four new campaigns cover one geographically integrated world map
• 16 new creatures and over 30 new spells that can be used by all four races New narrative focuses on adventure and map discovery
• Hero progresses with you throughout the entire campaign, gaining experience and new tactical abilities and even changes appearance as he advances through the missions.
• Each mission is non-linear with multiple paths to completion
• New support for sailing rivers and seas, tunneling and teleporting
• Thorough tutorial system to help you learn basic and advanced dueling tactics Your hero will no longer have to make repeated trips to buy runes and you can change your active spells at any time
• Artifact Editor lets you modify or add your own spells
• Map Editor lets you create new missions and even campaigns
• New auto-rating server for duels and tournaments
• New modes for one-on-one and team based duels for up to 16 players
• Record duels and play them back