Panzer Elite Action is a fast-paced WW2 action game that lets the player Feel the power of 30 tons of steel armor around them and gives them the ability to command increasingly powerful tanks in a series of intense and dramatic battles. The cinematic and immersive action will allow the player to experience the adrenalin rush of an intense conflict commanding 30 solid tons of steel in the heat of battle
Panzer Elite Action follows the story of three tank commanders and their crew. The German commander, flushed with the success of the Blitzkrieg in Poland and France, moves on to the Eastern Front and the brink of victory with the taking of Stalingrad. We meet the Russian commander in desperate straits as he helps defend Stalingrad, and follow him as the tide turns against the Germans and he joins the massive tank battle of Kursk. The American commander enters the war on the Normandy Beachhead on D-Day. After the struggle for the Bocage, he survives the doomed gamble to take Arnheim, defends the German outbreak at the Battle of the Bulge, and then drives on to the victorious crossing of the Rhine.
- Command your tanks through 3 different campaigns set against the backdrop of the most dramatic battles of WW II
- Take on the enemy with your choice from over 15 powerful and versatile tanks
- Become the leader of your own squad and employ various strategies using the different tanks.
- An action filled battlefield with AI controlled airplanes, infantry and enemy vehicles making the mayhem of battle come alive
- Blast through houses and trees in a completely destructible environment
- Graphic engine supports all up to date graphic features – from T&L effects to day and night cycles
- Compelling theme, storyline, and characters created by design legend Bob Bates (Unreal,...)
|Age rating||12+ Pegi|
|Publisher||Nordic Games GMBH|