• Painkiller Expansion: Battle Out Of Hell
• Painkiller Overdose
Painkiller is a first-person horror shooter, designed to satisfy the gamer's hunger for intense, fast-paced action. You are Painkiller, a mercenary for hire, charged with cleaning out nests of the undead. But an unholy pact with a demon unknowingly puts you square in the middle of a fight for control of the underworld... with the future of humanity hanging in the balance.
- Intense gameplay: The player will be constantly outnumbered, fighting against seemingly insurmountable odds.
- Next-generation graphics: The game uses a proprietary 3D engine capable of pumping out 100X the polygons of some of the latest shooters, while adding increased texture quality and the latest lighting and shadowing techniques.
- Lasting replay value: Painkiller features a standard single player campaign, with additional modes to encourage replay. The game also features full multiplayer support.
- Combo weapons: All weapons come in pairs, with a primary and secondary fire.
- Morphing: Your unholy pact gives you the power to morph into a powerful possessed creature with every 100 souls collected.
- Monster AI: Advanced AI coding will simulate group behaviours. Monsters don't spawn onto the map, they patrol. They are constantly aware of the player, and will coordinate their attacks by retreating, regrouping and counterattacking.
- Physics Engine: Painkiller employs the Havok physics engine, allowing for inverse kinematics ("rag-doll physics") and deformable, interactive environments
Painkiller Expansion: Battle Out Of Hell:
Picking up right where the game's story left off, Battle out of Hell includes an additional single-player chapter with 10 levels, as well as new multiplayer modes, maps and models. It will also offer an amplified arsenal of un-deadly weapons, bigger and badder bosses and the map editor Software Development Kit.
Packed with tons of fast-paced, adrenaline-fueled single player and multiplayer levels of mayhem.
Painkiller: Overdose brings with it 6 innovative new demonic weapons, mind-bending physics, lightning-fast multiplayer maps, over 40 demented and sickly-twisted monsters from Hell and gigantic end bosses that will blow your mind!
• A Prequel to the eventual Sequel bridges the storyline and ties up wandering ends.
• Overdose introduces a new character and storyline that examines the repercussions of Daniel defeating Lucifer in the original Painkiller!
• 16 NEW levels of fast-paced pain-killing action!
• 6 New Daemonic weapons grant the powers of a demi-god to souls awaiting damnation everywhere!
• Crafted and designed completely by Mindware Studios; long-time advocates and fans of the game.
• A reshuffled Tarot deck infuses Belial with new powers and devastating combinations.
• An innovative direction in the Painkiller universe!
• Over 40 demented and sickly-twisted monsters from Hell
• New End Bosses of colossal statures standing guard over Hell's crumbling domain and the entrances to the other realms!
• A revitalized commitment to multiplayer introduces a series of stats tracking features and game server options intended to revamp the multiplayer experience.
• Multiplayer compatibility with original Painkiller multiplayer maps and game modes!
|Age rating||18+ Pegi|
|Publisher||Nordic Games GMBH|