• Medal of Honor: Allied Assault
• Medal of Honor: Allied Assault: Spearhead Expansion Pack
• Medal of Honor: Allied Assault: Breakthrough Expansion Pack
Medal of Honor: Allied Assault:
In Medal of Honor Allied Assault™ from Electronic Arts, players will assume the role of Lt. Mike Powell, member of the famed 1st Ranger Battalion who gets recruited by the OSS and battles through over 20 levels that are based on historical military campaigns of World War II.
Set during the most trying years of the war, 1942-1945, Medal of Honor Allied Assault gives players a sense of the courage it took to survive the landings at Normandy, the assault at Arzew, a rendezvous with the Resistance outside the village of St. Lo, and the push through the heavily defended border of Germany itself to take the bridge at Remagen.
Staying true to all the gameplay features that made Medal of Honor™ one of the most acclaimed and best-selling games launched in 1999, Medal of Honor Allied Assault will build on the success of that game and add new player weapons, new interactive Allied vehicles such as Sherman tanks and M3 Half Tracks, smarter enemy AI, and the ability to call for artillery strikes.
Medal of Honor Allied Assault is headquartered in Cabinet War Rooms at Whitehall, dispatching players on numerous campaigns, each with specific objectives to meet in terms of infiltration, execution and exfiltration. Missions will be based in the deserts of North Africa, on the bloody shores of France, across the tundra of Norway, and, ultimately, over the Rhine into Nazi Germany. These missions range from silencing the gun batteries at Port Arzew, to sabotaging U-boats at the sub pens of Trondheim, surviving the landing at Omaha Beach, and finally, holding the Ludendorff Bridge at Remagen- the only battle where the Germans used their dreaded V2 rockets in a tactical capacity
- Over 20 levels that the player must accomplish specific objectives and goals in order to succeed and advance.
- Fully realized 3-D worlds utilizing the powerful Quake® III engine.
- Over 1000 unique character animations for unsurpassed level of realism.
- Multiple online options including team combat and traditional last man standing modes.
- Encounters with 22 different enemies including Wehrmacht Snipers, Kradschützen Motorcycle Troops, and Gestapo Officers.
- Access to over 21 historically accurate World War II era weapons, including Thompson submachine guns, Mark II Frag Grenades, .50 al mounted machine guns, flame-throwers, and "sticky bombs".
- Four different stationary weapons that the player can use against the enemy.
- All new interactive vehicles including the M4 Sherman tank and the M3 Half Track.
- More than 18 enemy vehicles including the Tiger Mark I Heavy Tank, Stuka Dive Bombers, and V2 Rockets.
- Weather and time-of-day effects.
- Assault enemy units alone and as part of a crack military squad.
- Special "disguise" mode that allows players to put on enemy uniforms to evade capture.
- Highly destructible interactive environments.
- Original orchestral score by Medal of Honor composer Michael Giacchino.
Medal of Honor: Allied Assault: Spearhead Expansion Pack:
Medal of Honor Allied Assault Expansion Pack for the PC represents a unique addition to the Medal of Honor franchise. Players will assume the role of Sgt. Jack Barnes as he endures the final months of World War II, from Operation Overlord to the Battle of the Bulge and culminating with the fall of Berlin. The Medal of Honor Allied Assault Expansion Pack combines nine expansive single-player levels with over 12 new multi-player maps and includes new locations, new weapons, and new soldiers.
Set during the last year of the war in Europe, June 1944 to May 1945, the Medal of Honor Allied Assault Expansion Pack gives players a sense of the courage it took to parachute behind enemy lines during Operation Overlord, halt the German counter offensive during the Battle of the Bulge, and engage the Germans as they desperately try to defend their capital, Berlin.
- Nine expansive single-player levels ranging from behind enemy lines in Normandy to the Battle of the Bulge and the fall of Berlin.
- Over 12 new multi-player levels including the Arnhem Bridge and the streets of Berlin.
- New multi-player modes emphasizing more robust team multi-player and team objective-based gameplay.
- New weapons including the British Enfield Mark 1 rifle, the Sten submachine gun, smoke grenades, and the Soviet PPSh-41 submachine gun.
- Work with squads of American, British and Soviet troops to complete single-player objectives.
- New soldier models, skins and voices including British and Soviet troops.
Medal of Honor: Allied Assault: Breakthrough Expansion Pack:
As U.S. Army Sergeant John Baker, players join the battle at Kasserine Pass in North Africa, race to capture Messina in Sicily, and finally repel the German army at the historic battle of Monte Battaglia in the heart of Italy. Armed with a new arsenal of weapons, players will fight alone and with squad mates as they rush to stop the Axis powers.
- The multiplayer game has been enhanced with the addition of Liberation Mode. In this mode, defeated players must be rescued by surviving teammates to continue the fight. In addition, players can drive tanks, artillery spotters can call in artillery strikes, and minesweepers can defuse mines. Players can also choose from American, British, Italian, and German skins in all multiplayer modes.
- As with the original Medal of Honor(TM) game, the producers sought counsel from numerous outside sources to ensure the game is as historically authentic as possible. EALA continues to work closely with the Congressional Medal of Honor Society to ensure Medal of Honor Allied Assault Breakthrough reflects the ideals and integrity of the prestigious Medal of Honor. In addition, Capt. Dale Dye, who served as military technical advisor on the previous titles in the Medal of Honor franchise, continues his efforts with the Medal of Honor Allied Assault Breakthrough team.
|Age rating||12+ Pegi|