L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition Includes:
- All of the previously released downloadable content for L.A. Noire
- "Nicholson Electroplating" Arson case
- "Reefer Madness" Vice case
- "The Consul's Car" Traffic case
- "The Naked City" Vice case
- "A Slip of the Tongue" Traffic case
- The Badge Pursuit Challenge
- All weapons and outfits released to date
Originally developed by Team Bondi in conjunction with Rockstar Games, L.A. Noire is a crime thriller set in post-World War 2 Los Angeles. As Detective Cole Phelps, players must search for clues, interrogate suspects and chase down criminals to solve a series of cases based on real world incidents. As he rises through the ranks of the LAPD, Phelps comes face-to-face with the corrupt heart of Los Angeles: from fallen starlets to double-dealing police officers and the vast reaches of the criminal underworld and finally, the darkness of his own personal demons.
In addition to the original full game, consumers that purchase L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition will receive a multi-use code to access all downloadable add-ons and cases. This includes all previously released DLC from the console versions, including the "Nicholson Electroplating" Arson case, "Reefer Madness" Vice case, "The Consul's Car" Traffic case, "The Naked City" Vice case and "A Slip of the Tongue" Traffic case.
The PC version of L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition was developed by Rockstar Leeds. It will run on a wide range of PCs and feature increased resolution and graphical detail along with keyboard remapping and gamepad functionality. L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition on PC will also feature support for NVIDIA 3D Vision for an even greater sense of interaction and immersion.
Using groundbreaking new animation technology that captures every nuance of an actor's facial performance in astonishing detail, L.A. Noire is a violent crime thriller that blends breathtaking action with true detective work to deliver an unprecedented interactive experience. Search for clues, chase down suspects and interrogate witnesses as you struggle to find the truth in a city where everyone has something to hide.
Amid the post-war boom of Hollywood's Golden Age, Cole Phelps, an LAPD detective is thrown headfirst into a city drowning in its own success. Corruption is rampant, the drug trade is exploding, and murder rates are at an all-time high.
In his fight to climb the ranks and do what's right, Phelps must unravel the truth behind a string of arson attacks, racketeering conspiracies and brutal murders, battling the L.A. underworld and even members of his own department to uncover a secret that could shake the city to its rotten core
- Solve a variety of cases across the crime desks of: Patrol, Traffic, Homicide, Vice and Arson
- Search crime scenes for clues, question witnesses and interrogate suspects as you search for the truth in each case
- Use your wits to analyse suspect's behavior and separate the truth from the lies
- Experience a stunningly accurate block-by-block recreation of 8sq miles of 1947 Los Angeles
- Rise up through the ranks of the LAPD from a beat cop to other positions as LAPD detective Cole Phelps
- Solve brutal crimes, plots and conspiracies inspired by famous crimes from 1947 Los Angeles, one of the most corrupt and violent times in the City of Angels' history
- Multiple difficulty settings give players of all abilities the chance to step into the shoes of a detective in postwar L.A
|Age rating||17+ ESRB|