• IL-2 Sturmovik: The Forgotten Battles
• IL-2 Sturmovik: Forgotten Battles - Aces Expansion
• IL-2 Pacific Fighters
IL-2 Sturmovik: The Forgotten Battles:
Plans for the expansion include new campaigns set in the Finnish and Hungarian fronts. New single and multiplayer missions as well as several new playable and AI controlled Russian, German and British aircraft are also planned. Ubi Soft and 1C:Maddox Games developers are also considering the addition of aircraft models created or modified by third parties, including those created by fans of the game.
- Finnish map area representing the Finnish front (Includes 3D modeling of new types of buildings).
- One campaign using the Finnish map area and Order of Battle.
- Ten single player missions using the Finnish map area and Order of Battle.
- Five cooperative multiplayer missions using the Finnish map area and Order of Battle.
- Hungarian map area representing the Balaton Lake area in Hungary (Includes 3D modeling of new types of buildings).
- One campaign using the Hungarian map area and Order of Battle.
- Ten single player missions using the Hungarian map area and Order of Battle.
- Five cooperative multiplayer missions using the Hungarian map area and Order of Battle.
- L’vov map area (Ukraine and Poland).
IL-2 Sturmovik: Forgotten Battles - Aces Expansion:
Drastically upgrade the most faithful combat flight simulation ever created! Fly 29 new aircraft including the American P-51 series, P-38, YP-80, the German Me-163B, Ta-152H-1, Mistel and Go-229, the Italian Fiat G.50 and the Japanese Ki-84 and A6 Zero0. Fly with or against 7 AI aircraft including the Finnish Gloster Gladiators and Hawk 75, the Italian Fiat CR.42, the American B-17 and the German V-1.
- Fight in 3 unexplored environments: Ardennes, Normandy and the special 'Pacific' online map
- 9 challenging new single dynamic campaigns, 4 multiplayer campaigns, 33 single missions and 10 multiplayer missions
- Find huge enhancements in flight dynamics and AI since the IL-2 Forgotten Battles release
IL-2 Pacific Fighters:
The award-winning flight combat from Oleg Maddox's IL-2 series moves the setting from the Eastern front to the fierce combat of the Pacific theater. Allied fighters and bombers square off against the notorious air power of the Japanese empire. For the first time, a large variety of British aircraft will be included along with U.S. and Australian planes. Target enemy ships, vehicles, airfields, and a host of AI-controlled aircraft. Re-enact some of the most famous air battles of WWII in places like Pearl Harbor, Guadalcanal, and Iwo Jima.
- Fly for the U.S., Japan, Great Britain, and Australia in famous fighters including the F6F Hellcat, the deadly Japanese Zero, and the UK's Supermarine Seafire. Flyable bombers such as the Aichi D3A1 Val, G4M2 Betty, SBD Dauntless, and A-20 Havoc are also included. More than 40 flyable aircraft models are available.
- For the first time in the 1C: Maddox game series, players will have the option to take-off from, land on, and engage enemy aircraft carriers in combat.
- With its extensive tutorials and customizable settings, the game will appeal to both beginning and expert pilots. Nearly every level of realism and difficulty can be tuned to fit user tastes.
- As with every product in the IL-2 series, Pacific Fighters offers unparalleled attention to detail. The smart AI, unequaled damage model, and sense of realism combine to immerse players like no other combat flight simulation.
- Sixteen new maps are included with famous historical locations such as Midway, Okinawa, Pearl Harbor, and Singapore. Wave movements on the beach, volumetric clouds, and thick vegetation are some of the visual attributes that are rendered in detail.
- Attack a vast array of targets ranging from railroads to battleships. Ground objects such as trains, trucks, and tanks can all be pounded from the air. Torpedo historically accurate ships, drop parafrags on enemy airfields, and encounter more than 100 other targets on the ground and at sea.
- Take part in massive live engagements on huge maps that feature plane formations, numerous ships and ground troops in a variety of modes from free-for-all dogfights to multiplayer campaigns.
|Age rating||12+ Pegi|