Alma returns in F.E.A.R. 3 but this time her sons Point Man and Paxton Fettel introduce divergent co-op, giving players distinctly different abilities affecting their own play as well as the experience of their co-op partner. Gamers participate in single player or co-op modes as Point Man, a genetically enhanced super soldier originally introduced in F.E.A.R., or they can play cooperatively as his conniving brother Paxton Fettel, whose incredible telekinetic power has given him life beyond the grave. The game is developed by Day 1 Studios, developer of the original F.E.A.R. console games in collaboration with Monolith Studios.
- Blood Runs Deep, F.E.A.R. Runs Deeper: F.3.A.R delivers all the hallmarks that define the F.E.A.R. brand: terrifying paranormal horror, frenetic combat, and a dramatic storyline.
- Never Face Fear Alone: F.3.A.R. evolves the brand, introducing Divergent Co-op: deep, social gameplay that gives players distinctly different abilities that affect their own play as well as the experience of gamers they are playing with...or against.
- Frenetic Combat: Active 360 degree cover, evolutionary slow-mo modes, phasing portal systems and best in class mech combat aid players in facing an army of soldiers and paranormal enemies.
- Experience the Almaverse: The game world is tainted by the Almaverse, the alternate dimension where Alma's psychic essence subsists. New sinister and fantastical enemy creatures birthed in Alma's warped mind spill into reality and intensify the panic.
- Generative Scare System: Proprietary technology creates random scare events to increase the feeling of isolation and unpredicatability when playing alone or with a friend, and offers new experiences each time gamers play through.
- Masters of Horror: Legendary horror film director John Carpenter and horror writer Steve Niles provide their expertise and guidance to take F.3.A.R.'s intensity to the next level. Niles co-wrote the twisted storyline that reveals the motivations and family dynamics of the main characters, and Carpenter helped craft the cinematics for maximum storytelling and fright factor.
|Age rating||18+ Pegi|