• Diablo II
• Diablo II: Lord of Destruction Expansion
Since the beginning of time, the forces of Order and Chaos have been engaged in an eternal struggle to decide the fate of all Creation. That struggle has now come to the Mortal Realm...and neither Man, Demon, nor Angel will be left unscathed...
After possessing the body of the hero who defeated him, Diablo resumes his nefarious scheme to shackle humanity into unholy slavery by joining forces with the other Prime Evils, Mephisto and Baal. Only you will be able to determine the outcome of this final encounter...
- Five all-new character classes with unique attributes and abilities
- Four different, fully populated towns complete with wilderness areas
- Multiple dungeons, caverns, and crypts in every town for players to explore
- Expanded world, filled with all-new quests, weapons, spells, armor, monsters, and non-player characters
- Advanced combat system, incorporating class-specific fighting techniques and spells
- Full Multiplayer support, including Internet play over Battle.net
Diablo II: Lord of Destruction Expansion
New Characters: Assassin -- The Order of Mage Slayers was formed after the Vizjerei survived the tragedy brought on by Bartuc and Horazon. Their purpose was to watch for rogue magi that may become corrupted by the forces of Evil. To be effective at this task they were trained in abilities that were not conducive to Demonic corruption. Living as rumor and myth to the general population, even other magi knew very little about this mysterious order.
- Two new character classes (the Assassin and the Druid) each with 30 unique skills/spells
- One new Act set in the Barbarian Highlands
- Many new monster types, including bosses and uniques
- Interactive environments such as siege towers and fortified battlements
|Age rating||16+ Pegi|