The sound of a hundred voices leads our hero to the site of a decrepit amusement park - a site closed four years earlier after the tragic accident occurred. More than a hundred people were killed. Playing as both Delaware St. John using your psychic abilities, and his partner Kelly Bradford who relies on science and special equipment to track paranormal activity, you discover this is only the beginning of a series of dark events occurring in this condemned amusement park. Demons known as Shadow People are the evil gatekeepers, guarding the desolate park from trespassers.
Armed with your psychic visions and high-tech equipment, you find yourselves trapped in the haunted amusement park. To survive the night, you must fend off these soul-stealing ghouls. Together you must solve the mystery behind a baffling accident known as The Seacliff Tragedy and unlock its dark secrets.
- Play Two Different Characters - As psychic detective Delaware St. John and his partner Kelly Bradford
- Explore Stunning Environments - Investigate the remains of a haunted amusement park created in vivid 3D
- Use the VIC (Voice/Imagery Communicator) - Allows players to take pictures, record sounds, and contact your assistant Simon for clues
- Dark Mystery - Discover that the ghostly residents aren't the only ones who know about what happened at the condemned park
- Chilling Gameplay - Face your deepest fears as you face pure evil lurking in the shadows; outrun and outwit the creatures if you're to survive the night
- Intriguing Puzzles - Solve an array of puzzles and decipher Delaware's visions to defeat the evil Shadow People and solve the mystery
|Age rating||13+ ESRB|