Penned by legendary comic book artist Joe Madureira (X-Men, Battle Chasers, The Ultimates), Darksiders is set in a Post-Apocalyptic demon-ravaged world where evil forces have prematurely brought about the end of the time.
Originally sent to oversee the destruction of Earth, the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse have been betrayed by their master, stripped of their powers and cast down to Earth. Take on the role of WAR - the first of the Four Horsemen - as he embarks on a brutal quest of vengeance against the forces that betrayed him with the help of his phantom steed RUIN.
Darksiders features open-world exploration, a deep combat system and a huge arsenal of modern and mythical weapons.
- Experience the Godlike Power of WAR - Combining brutal attacks, supernatural abilities and seamless traversal, delivering intense action combat and epic adventure, set in an immersive demon ravaged world.
- Open World Exploration - Each open world hub offers the freedom to explore and make unique game experiences.
- Extreme Arsenal of Weapons - Unleash WAR's fury with an expansive arsenal of weapons, from the fantasy oriented to the modern, plus the ability to use virtually anything within your environment as a weapon.
- Increase and unlock new abilities - Customised to your gameplay style. Build up WARs Wrath powers and unleash them in spectacular attacks, or collect Soul Cores to increase or unlock new abilities.
- Horseman of the Apocalypse - Gain the services of RUIN, WAR's phantom steed, blazing a trail through enemies across devastated environments.
- Graphic Novel Art Style - Joe Madureira's (X-Men, Battle Chasers, The Ultimates) unique visual art style and original storyline.
- Cinematic Gameplay Experience - Darksiders features beautiful graphics, detailed special effects, cinematic lighting and an epic musical score to compliment the in-game action.
|Age rating||18+ Pegi|