Only Crescent Suzuki Racing puts you in control of dozens of the meanest superbikes and super sidecars on the international circuit, including the GSX-R1000 of the 2004 British Superbike Champion John Reynolds and the fearsome super sidecar of 2004 World Champion Steve Webster.
It's by no means an easy ride though - chicanes, gravel traps and other hazards await you across the sixteen racing circuits and the ruthless skill of your computer opponents is sure to test your racing technique to the limit. At every stage of the race the game oozes class with more than enough options, tracks and features to put the full price competition in the shade.
- Real bikes, real sidecars, real teams
- Outstanding single player game with 6 championships and 16 time trial challenges to prove your racing prowess
- 16 challenging race circuits, available across all game modes
- Victory leads to the unveiling of new tracks, bikes and upgrades
- Over 25 superbikes and super sidecars to race in standard and race-tuned classes
- All vehicles are licensed and come complete with team sponsors and decals
- Take part in actual championships or put a sidecar head-to-head with a superbike
- Awesome two-player mode
|Age rating||3+ G AUS|