Cranium Kabookii brings a new dimension to Wii play by celebrating the amazing things friends and family can do as they create, perform, discover and connect with one another. Using the Wii Remote and special Kabookii Decoder Glasses, Cranium Kabookii changes the television screen into a living canvas where teams jam, draw, act, puzzle and even crack codes to win.
New questions and activities get players to spray paint the solar system on a wall (you actually hear the can shaking in your hand!); use the Wii Remote as a mallet to hammer out Auld Lang Syne" on a xylophone; solve word puzzles (what word is both a face card and car lifter?); or trot the globe to test their knowledge of world flags, landmarks and national anthems (frequent flier miles not included!). Kabookii Decoder Glasses add an extra twist, allowing one player at a time to view hidden clues on the screen.
- Inspired by the original Cranium board game: Players will move through a track of puzzle categories featuring the same four characters as the board game:
- Creative Cat: CREATE works of art and imagination
- Data Head: Crack codes and remix phrases
- Word Worm: DISCOVER fascinating new things
- Star Performer: PERFORM hilarious feats
- For the whole gang: Unlimited players! Up to 4 teams, each with 2 or more players, can compete against each other. Appeals to every type of intelligence, so bring family and friends of all ages together for an engaging and hilariously entertaining game. With so many activities to choose from, aspiring artists, trivia masters, actors and wordsmiths of all ages have plenty of opportunities to shine.
- Free decoder mask: read secret clues on the TV.
|Age rating||3+ Pegi|