Experience the continuation of the popular Arc the Lad series as it unfolds for the first time on the PlayStation 2 computer entertainment system. Enter a dark world of chaos and conflict with Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits a true, traditional role-playing game, that takes place thousands of years after the last installment in the series.
Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits expands onto PlayStation 2 with an all-new compelling storyline, captivating motion capture cut scenes, an innovative battle system and over 14 playable characters each with their own unique abilities and special combination attacks. With over 60+ hours of engaging gameplay, Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits delivers an epic, role-playing adventure in a world of stunning and realistic graphics. Gamers will immerse themselves in an intriguing storyline filled with strategic combat and adventure as they join brothers Darc and Kharg on their quest to capture the Spirit Stones and restore tranquility to an unstable world.
In a world full of betrayal and self-destruction, two brothers¡¦ lives are intertwined in their quest to gain control of the Great Spirit Stones. Separated at birth, Darc and Kharg grow to become brave and skillful young men whose individual struggles divide, and then reunite them. Faced with seemingly insurmountable obstacles while battling foes with evil intentions, their individual quests are the last hope between the creation of a good and caring world ¡V or a dark and evil underworld.
- Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits continues the popular Arc the Lad series on PlayStation 2.
- Deep and involving storyline and tactical fighting sequences provide gamers with enormous depth in gameplay.
- 60+ hours of engaging gameplay in a world of stunning and realistic graphics.
- Characters come alive in combat through extensive battle voice-overs.
- Gamers can utilize over 14 playable characters- each with their own unique abilities, weapons, skills and special combination attacks.
- Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits combines a compelling storyline with elements of adventure, strategy and combat, offering gamers an epic RPG gameplay experience.
|Age rating||12+ Pegi|